Join us for the 1st Annual
Metro Dance Academy Snowflakes Winter Show
Saturday, December 8th
Metro Dance Academy, Studio 1 10:00-1:00
Snowflakes Performance Information
- Our annual Snowflakes recital will be held in-studio on December 8th, 2018.
- A Snowflakes fee of $15 will be collected with November tuition. This fee is non refundable. If your dancer will not be participating in Snowflakes, you must notify us by email at email@example.com by October 31st. Telling an instructor or leaving a voicemail does not count as a notification.
- All fees must be collected in advance to order costumes, provide activity supplies, as well as pay for production costs.
- Classes participating in the Snowflakes recital are marked on our class schedule. The majority of these classes are Tiny dancers and will re-enroll for classes to begin January 7th, 2018. Please see our Class Schedule page for more information.
Showcase Performance Information
- Our annual Showcase recital will be held on Saturday, June 15th. We will run two shows, a 3:30 pm and a 5:30 pm
- Dress rehearsal for Show 1 (matinee) will be held from 9:00 am-11: 00 am. Please return the auditorium for a 2:30 call time.
- Dress rehearsal for Show 2 (evening) will be held from 11:00 am-1: 00 pm. Please return to the auditorium for a 4:30 call time.
- Participation is optional; however, we do encourage all students to take advantage of this wonderful performing experience.
- A Showcase fee of $30 will be charged February 11th for all dancers participating in Showcase. This fee is non-refundable. If your dancer will not be participating in Showcase, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 10th. Telling an instructor or leaving a voicemail does not count as a notification.
- Class & Individual pictures are taken in costume & makeup during your dancer’s regular class time the week of Monday, May 14th through Saturday, May 19th. All Tiny Dancer morning classes and Company mood lighting photos will be taken on Saturday, May 19th.
- Purchasing individual pictures is optional; however, we encourage all dancers to be a part of the class group picture.
Additional Info: Dancers do not require a ticket for the show. All students are invited to be a part of this memorable event, but it is optional.
Class photographer, Laura LJ Alcantara
It is extremely difficult to change choreography if a student withdrawals from a performance. Classes become a team when they prepare for performance so every child is crucial for a successful show. No refunds will be given on performance deposits or costume fees if the child withdraws from performance(s) after the participation notification deadline. Withdrawals from performances due to special circumstances may be permitted.
Please visit the Dance Resources page to review the Costume Policy.
Company Jazz and Contemporary Solo, Pre-Company Jazz