Join us for the 2nd Annual
Metro Dance Academy Snowflakes Winter Show
Saturday, December 7th 10:00-1:00 Studio 1
Snowflakes Performance Information
- Our annual Snowflakes recital will be held in-studio on December 7th, 2019.
- A Snowflakes fee of $15 will be charged on November 18th. This fee is non refundable. If your dancer will not be participating in Snowflakes, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 15th.
- All fees must be collected in advance to order costumes, provide activity supplies, as well as pay for production costs.
- Classes participating in the Snowflakes recital are: Pre Ballet, Pre Jazz, Beg. Hip Hop, Ballet 1, Jazz 1, Contemporary 1, Princess Ballet and Disney Dance
- Performance Handout
- Performance Schedule
Metro Dance Academy 9th Annual Showcase
Showcase Performance Information
- Our annual Showcase recital will be held on Saturday, June 6th. We will run two shows, a 3:30 pm and a 5:30 pm
- Dress rehearsal for Show 1 (matinee) will be held from 9:00 am-11: 00 am. Please return the auditorium for a 2:30 call time.
- Dress rehearsal for Show 2 (evening) will be held from 11:00 am-1: 00 pm. Please return to the auditorium for a 4:30 call time.
- Participation is optional; however, we do encourage all students to take advantage of this wonderful performing experience.
- Costume fees will be charged on February 28th. Please visit our Resources page for more information on costume fees.
- A Showcase fee of $30 will be charged April 20th for all dancers participating in Showcase. This fee is non-refundable. If your dancer will not be participating in Showcase, you must notify us by email at email@example.com by April 19th. Telling an instructor or leaving a voicemail does not count as a notification.
- Class & individual pictures are taken in costume & makeup.
- Purchasing individual pictures is optional; however, we encourage all dancers to be a part of the class group picture.
Additional Info: We do not charge for tickets to the show. All are welcome to attend; there is no family cap. All students are invited to be a part of this memorable event, but it is optional.
Class photographer, Laura LJ Alcantara
It is extremely difficult to change choreography if a student withdrawals from a performance. Classes become a team when they prepare for performance so every child is crucial for a successful show. No refunds will be given on performance deposits or costume fees if the child withdraws from performance(s) after the participation notification deadline. Withdrawals from performances due to special circumstances may be permitted.
Please visit the Dance Resources page to review the Costume Policy.