- Metro Dance Academy is a dance studio centered around the growth of dancers through proper technique in a positive environment.
- With styles ranging from Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Hip Hop, Princess Ballet, Contemporary and Technique classes, we’re sure to have a class just right for you!
- Located inside Metro Gymnastics Center, our studio is the perfect fit for a busy family with multiple children and interests. Lots of families enjoy the “one stop shop” under the umbrella of Metro.
- The dance class schedule runs parallel to the school year (September through June) with a showcase in Winter and Spring. Our intention is to have all dancers enrolled in the fall so the group can learn together at the same pace and become close with fellow dancers.
- Please DOWNLOAD our “Dress Code” document.
- Customer Portal
Metro Dance Academy believes in a positive environment for dancers to work, in order to attain their fullest potential. Dancers will not only grow as individuals, but as a group. We will learn together and be supportive of fellow dancers at all times. Success is the result of mental attitude. The right attitude will bring you success in everything you undertake!
Ballet is the foundation of all dance forms and will maximize technique and longevity in a career of dance. It provides grace, poise, and technique needed to be proficient in all other areas of dance.
This style builds a strong technical foundation which enables a dancer to focus on the stylistic and performance aspects of dance. Jazz allows the freedom to develop their individuality to its fullest.
Tiny dance program is designed to enhance your child’s motor, listening and social skills through dance activities. Tiny dancers will learn dance basics, how to follow direction and imitate movement in a fun and positive environment. Engaging music is used to get these little ones inspired to dance!